Friday, December 11, 2009

Bizzare Object in the Grass

I was the age of about fourteen when mowing the grass one Summer day. When I came upon this one spot in the yard that the lawn mower stalled. So thinking the grass being a bit tall caused it I pulled the mower back a bit, pulled the rope and proceeded over the same spot when it stalled again. So I tried one more time only to get the same result.

I thought it to be kind of odd for the mower to keep stalling in the same identical spot since the grass around this area had already been knocked down. So I started examining the ground I was trying to mow.

I noticed something white was showing so I reached down and pulled this strange object from the ground. It had the texture of a mushroom, and was about the diameter of a 33 rpm record. It was flat on the bottom and approximately a inch and half thick through the center and narrowed outward to the edge. It had these strange antennas that was kind of the texture of a thin vine that made a circle at the end very much like a vine when it grows around something. The best I can recollect it had four of these. I assumed it was a flying object but thought it was kind of odd being so small and made of such natural earthly material.

I don't know how it kept causing the lawn mower to stall but that is what brought it to my attention. I showed it to my mother and tossed into the woods next to our house.

A few weeks later we were telling my father about it and he said that he would like to see it. His reply was I don't know what it is but it looks like you've killed it.

I suppose I could probably go back and pull it out of the woods again I don't Know. But I've never seen nor heard of anything like that since.

Sent in by ejd, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.