Monday, April 11, 2011

The Exorcisms of Danielle Isaac

When: April 8th 2011 8:21 P.M- to this day

Where: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada at Springs Church

It all started around March, when I took up a new interest called Demonology. it didn't take long until the study had converted me from a Christian to a full out Satanist. I had started attempting to summon Demons and I never got a sign there was one there, so I bought a Ouija board. Last night, I had toted with it to see if my promised Guardian Demon was there, and I remember the whole thing word for word and here's how it went.

Me: is there anyone else in this room with me who wishes to speak with me?
Ouija: the penny moves to the word yes
Me: holy-! Are you good or bad?
Ouija penny moves to the letter b
Me: ... Ok will you do anything to harm me  or anyone
Ouija: M A Y B E
Me: alright then how many spirits are here?Ouija move to 3
Me: okay what are your names
Ouija: B E L I A L M A L P H A S L E G I O N
Me: ok. Well maybe its my imagination so I'm leaving

Right as I was about to leave I heard loud hissing from all around me and wouldn't stop until my good friend Katrina arrived.

So we went to nurv and it was raining. I kept seeing orange auras and when we got outside I didn't go in. Then It felt like a huge time gap, because before I knew it I was inside the Christ session and I was choking. It felt like something was trying to come out. I also remember my friend Kelsie praying but my choking was so bad I couldn't hear anything or anyone. I was then rushed to a secluded area, and then I felt a humongous rush of energy and I couldn't talk or anything and I felt the time gap again. I remember battling the orange aura and then another time gap. It seemed like forever and when I felt my conscious slowly come back, I screamed GET OUT OF ME!!!! and then the choking ceased. But I didn't know that the demon was gone- I didn't know I had three. A girl told me I had experienced Demon Evocation and assured me it was gone. Then the priest began reciting words from the bible and I felt the orange aura surge again. time gaps happened again.

My friend had voice recorded the session, but when I listened I couldn't hear the Exorcisers talking but instead my screaming and a hissing. Here's what I could make out.

John: Tell me Demon, what is your name?!
me/demon: I AM 28!!!
John: in the name of the holy son Jesus Christ tell me your name!!
Demon: ANO 28!!
John and Phil: In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to tell me your name!!
Demon: I AM BELIAL! ONE OF THE FOUR CROWNS AND CHIEF OF 80 LEGIONS OF SPIRITS!
John/Phil is inaudible
Demon: I WILL NOT LEAVE! THIS GIRL HAS REPENTED THE WORTHLESS AND VILE SON!!
John inaudible
Demon: IF YOU CAN SHUT UP WITH THIS RELIGIOUS SHIT FOR ONE MINUTE, I'LL LET HER GO!!
Kaitlyn: NO, Belial you have no right to be in this girl and Jesus Christ , son of god commands you to leave!
Then I heard them chanting Latin and English and then covered by my scream. I then had enough time to yell something.
Me: GET OUT OF MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Then my choking stopped and I bursted out crying. Then Kaitlyn told me it was all done, but I felt another power.it was the other demon, Malphas.

It went almost the same, but he actually left.

The last one was a Legion, and it's still in me, as well as Belial. Tomorrow I am heading for my fourth exorcism, and hopefully my last. Possession is NOT a joke nor should it be taken lightly. It was the most terrifying and painful experience ever.

Sent in by Danielle Isaac, Copyright 2011

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a movie i saw.....don't believe it.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.