Monday, January 2, 2012

Possession Pt. 1

It all started when I lived in Shinglehouse, Pennsylvania, a rural town barely visible on a map. I lived in a large Victorian house that was built around the 1860's.

I was told when I was about to buy the house that a man, his wife and daughter lived there. The man suffered from schizophrenia and murdered his wife and then killed himself. The daughter managed to escape and run away; no one knew where she went though. Some say that they can still hear the shotgun going off that killed both his wife and himself.
I at the time did not believe in paranormal things and bought the house anyways. A month went by and things were fine in my comfortable house. No disturbances or anything. But then one day I could've sworn that I heard footsteps in the cellar, which had been locked tight, plus there were no windows in the cellar, so no one could've gotten in. I brushed it off my shoulder and went on for a couple more days.
I hear them again coming from the cellar, but they were getting louder, and louder, until I couldn't take it any longer and decided to get a key to the lock and open the door. When I got the key and opened up the door an over-powering stench filled the room. I plugged my nose tight and got a flashlight to go investigate what was downstairs. When I got to the bottom of the steps my flashlight died. Eager to get out of the basement due to my fear of darkness I rushed up the stairs. But before I got to the door it slammed shut and I heard someone lock it. Scared out of my mind I called for help but none came. That's when I heard the scratching. It came from the opposite side of the room. I could feel eyes looking at me. The room got colder, and darker as I felt the unpleasant presence come closer. A rotting hand came up and touched my face lightly. Just as that happened, I blacked out. I woke up not really knowing where I was but as I came to my senses I realized I was in my bed. Had it been only just a dream? I couldn't tell, so i just tried to stay away from that basement for precautionary measures.
From that day forward I felt horrible, as if I hadn't gotten any sleep for months. My eyes were darker than night, my skin was a sickly light green and my hair was dried and beginning to turn gray. I decided to see a doctor to find out what was wrong with me. My doctor told me that I was fine despite my facial features. We both found it strange but I decided to just get plenty of rest and drink fluids. It didn't help at all, and as the days passed I felt worse and worse.

One day in particular I had a strange vision of me in a room with a large man holding a gun. He walked to a bed where a woman was laying down, probably sleeping. He pointed his gun and right before the blast I came out of my trance. Something was very wrong. Sharp pains filled my body and I had horrible cramps. Maybe I was getting sick from the house? No that was foolish I thought, but it could be a possibility, so just to be sure I called a paranormal expert. He came to my house, scanned it with his gadgets, and confirmed that there was definitely paranormal entities occupying my house....

PART 2 WILL COME SOON

Sent in by Wicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.