Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Connecting with Like Spirits

I'd like to find other people who have had similar experiences as I. I know I don't fit into a very large group and it may not be possible to find anyone with similar background.

I was born in an Army Hospital in Germany. My father was a career solider who'd fought all over the world in every fight he could find. He has been in almost 30 years. He's never been wounded and only been mildly ill. My mother said he was "healed", by an old Mexican Indian shaman who lived in the Mexican desert near Torreon, Coah. Mexico. Torreon is located in an area also known as the "Dead Zone" and supposed to be a hot spot for UFO, and other paranormal activities.

I have been to Torreon at least ten times over the last twenty years and found many old Indian shamans, but none that knew my father. this town has no tourist industry and is out of the way, it has no lake, no river and its only claim to fame is a gold mine that is still operational. I'd giving up looking for the old shaman, until I found a web site, called The Toltec Institute.

I don't know if any of you have found it, its not well known and as far as I know, no one is promoting it. Its an obscure web site, but interesting. I went to it and found to my amazement that many of the topics discussed were similar to what my father would talk about. I ordered the book, which was super interesting. It is called The Sorcerer's Secrets by don Jesus Ramirez. Anyone who knows Spanish, knows that Ramirez is as common as Johnson or Smith in English.

I have no way of confirming this, but it sounds like the old man must have written a book that was published first written in Spanish, then translated into English, and somehow located by another group of people who were also studying the same thing. I think, it might be the same guy.

Can anybody out there help me find out if this is the same old Indian shaman?

There is no reward, and I have no way of paying you back, but if you could help me with this, man you would be doing me and everybody else who reads this book a great service. The book was unbelievable, powerful and awesome.

I'd just like to say thanks to the man who changed me from an average individual to a warrior. If you find him, please say thank you for me.

Daniel Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.