I have always believed in vampires, immortal vampires. I don’t care if some of you don’t believe in immortal vampires, but I do.
Many people on this page say that they are real life vampires and lots of them say that they are immortal or that they can live for a long time. I would really like to learn more about real life vampires, but not human vampires. I have some questions for the vampires on this page. It would be really nice if I could get some answers on the things I wonder about.
1. Are you immortal or do you only live for a long time? Example: 200-300 years?
2. Is it painful to get turned into a vampire?
3. Do all vampires have fangs? Or get fangs when they feed?
4. Does sunlight hurt you or are you just more sensitive to sunlight then humans?
5. Do you kill humans to feed or do you have donors?
6. Do vampires have pale and cold skin?
7. Do all vampires look attractive to humans?
8. Are all vampires slim or look well trained?
9. Does the body or appearance of a vampire change over the years?
That’s all the questions I can think of right now, but still I want to know: how can I meet a real immortal vampire? Is there a way to make them notice me? Or a way I can tell the difference between a human and a vampire? It would be really interesting to talk to a vampire face to face, if it’s possible. I myself want to become a vampire , I don’t like being human so I’d really like to meet a vampire and become one, but maybe that’s just a dream of mine that won’t come true.
Sent in by Angel, Copyright 2010