Saturday, July 3, 2010

Vampires and Egypt - What do You Think?

Hello everyone, my name is Sahkmet. Okay before I go on, I want to say I hate speaking about this because no one believes me. But I just want to hear some of your opinions. I'm trying to figure out something very important. So be as nice as possible.

I have this bizarre connection to Egypt (and vampires) since I was young enough to comprehend it. I remember as a child feeling like I don't belong here, like that Egypt is where home really is. Or like I lived there before. I really feel something when I look at the pyramids. It's something about them, I just haven't figured it out yet. I have never been overseas. But I did move a lot. I've been to 11 different schools and transferred 13 times. (No I'm not an military child. No one is in the military.) I was born in the United States, my parents were also, I'm not so sure about my grandparents. They died before I was born. I asked my parents about our bloodline, but the subject gets changed every single time. My father thinks I'm too nosy, that I need to think about right here and right now and my future. But for me to know my future I need to know where I came from you know? I love him but he can be a real jerk sometimes. My mother is the nice one, but she looks like she wants to tell me something but just goes along with my father. I wish she could just tell me whatever it is.

But anyway, 2 years ago I was hanging out on Halloween with my friends and we were messing around and I remember my friend talking about this séance where you can see your past life if you look in the mirror. So we were going to try it (like idiots) but something ended up happening where we couldn't finish. Later on that night. They ended up falling asleep, but I was awake (I'm nocturnal) and I ended up doing it myself. After a couple of times of trying, I finally got it and that's when I saw this girl. She was my age. (I was 18) She looked like me, but prettier) Her skin was a bronze color and her eyes were almond shaped like mine, but they were either between a blue or grey color. (my eyes are dark brown) She had a cream and gold scarf on, it was mostly cream, but at the top of it, it was like a gold looking chain net that covered most of the top of her head and these gold shingles that looked like small coins hung around the forehead region of the scarf. At the end of the scarf where her shoulders were I could see the gold silky fabric. I remember she had this cunning smirk on her face.

Well long story short I got too excited because I couldn't believe it actually worked and lost my concentration and she disappeared. I didn't do it again. I made this sketch of her so I wont forget what she looked like. (I want to show it to you all) I tried to look up anything that look remotely to her and what I found was her wardrobe looked like a gypsy's, or a Egyptian queen's wardrobe and what do you know, Egypt popped up again after I looked up the definition of gypsy... before I go on I need to get to my other point.

Have you ever felt like you were being watched all the time? All your life? If so, welcome to my world. I always felt like I was being watched. Even at this point of me writing this. I see dark figures staring at me behind corners, but when I look they are gone I feel like something or someone is going to snatch me away at any moment I'm alone. (Full physical, plus a self requested CAT scan. I'm healthy and not crazy. I mean you think about it. You would be think something is wrong with you too seeing and feeling these things, I feel like I'm insane sometimes.) Vampyres are... well they always fascinated me in a way. I felt like they are around me, watching me and it creeps me out. I'm not really big on the vampire saga thing, I don't think I want to be one either. It has to be more than meets the eye. Hollywood hypes up everything to get money so I don't fall into the Twilight faze. I'm not looking for an Edward Cullen or Damon or even Lestat to fall in love with and he bites me and we live forever. That's not me. I like my life so far, but I do think they are interesting creatures.

Last year I was curious to know if they really exist or not, if they in fact live amongst us, or in the shadows. The things I hear, have to come from some type of truth If so, then they might really exist and live with us (or amongst us). And if so, they can hear us too. So one day, I was alone and I started saying stuff so they could hear me. Like telling them to show themselves. I knew they were there, I could feel them around me all the time. But they never showed. But it was strange because I remember not being able to sleep for a while because I felt like something was in my room watching me, waiting for me to fall asleep. I got a little creeped out and had to think about what I was doing, it felt very dangerous to the point where I felt like something was going to happen to me very soon if I continued... so I stopped. At least for that year.

So last year I was at Virginia Beach for this campus conference and it was  getting dark. The beach was closing, but I continued to walk along the shore for a minute. I started to think about vampyres amongst us again and told them to come out and show themselves. No one was around and no one could hear me while I was doing this. But all of a sudden I felt like something was watching me again so I stopped and looked around and nothing was there (at least from what I can see) but it felt like someone was right behind me. So I started to jog. I looked around me again and nothing was there, but when I turned around this guy was right in front of me. I stopped and he just stared at me for a minute and said "hello, you were looking for someone." I was so startled that I forgot what I was just doing and said no. I saw him smile a little, and he said "you sure?" but I thought he could've been a serial killer so I hurried around him and got off the beach.

The next morning, I got up and walked back to the beach because I noticed what might have happened that night. He might have been what I was looking for. I wanted to try it again, but this chick walks up to me. She was passing out flyers for a  free concert later on that day on the beach and I started to help her. Long story short, we separated. I walked up under this dock/bridge type thing? and this guy was sitting under it. He looked bored like he needed some fun, so I asked him if he wanted to come to the concert. He didn't say anything, he just got up and walked up to me and that's when my heart dropped because I noticed he looked just like that same dude from that night before. I could see him better too. He was about 6"1, looked like he was around my age. Brunette hair a little fair skinned to be in Virginia Beach. He didn't have a tan, which was weird walking around there in the summer. Even if he didn't tan he would've turn a little red. But it was nothing. His eyes were red. Not the whole thing, they were white. His iris was a burnt red and it had a ring around the iris that was a lighter red than the iris. I know it wasn't contacts, I definitely know the difference between a real and fake eye color.I wear them myself sometimes. I was looking really hard too. He never said anything, but he took the flyer and didn't look at it. He was just staring at me like I was something to eat. I don't know, but for some reason I have a gut feeling that he had to be what I was looking for. He had to be a vampyre or something. His look was freaking me out, and I wanted to leave, but I couldn't stop looking at him. At all. I tried to make some type of conversation since he was making me feel awkward. So I asked him his name. His name was Matt, short for Matthew. Still looking at me. So I told him my name was Sahkmet. He looked at me totally different when I said that. I was kinda regretting I told him my name. I heard him repeat it under his breath. Then he just shook his head and scratched his forehead and backed away. Before I could say anything he said he had to go and he'll see me at the concert. I was a little upset. I felt insulted, what was so wrong with my name? I was going to ask him at the concert, but I didn't see him after that.

I started to get really curious. A couple weeks later I brought it up with my mom. Of course my father wasn't going to tell me anything, so I asked my mother. But all she told me was my name is an ancient Egyptian name (which she has told me before) and it is an ancient goddess who had a head like a lion and It meant "she who is powerful" and "lioness". (Fun fact: I'm a Leo. July 25th)

So I looked up Sahkmet this year a couple of months ago and found out that she was supposedly one of the first vampyres. She was created by Ra to destroy humans who wouldn't worship him. She was a fierce warrior and drank the blood of the mortals that she killed. But her bloodlust was out of control so Ra tricked her and put a red liquid that was drugged some place where she was sure to go. So he put it in the Nile, basically so she can drink it and fall into a deep sleep and she fell for it.

Basically Sahkmet was a vampire. She was Egyptian. That girl I saw in the mirror was Egyptian. A 'gypsy' is a member of a wandering race of an Indian origin, and was believed to have come from Egypt. Gypsy derives from the word Egyptian. Well that's my life story.I told you guys most of it, I don't want to write anymore, but if you do need more info. Just ask. I'm just wondering what you guys think. Let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Sent in by Sahkmet, Copyright 2010

25 comments:

  1. Wow , this post really fascinated me !
    You are trully something special =]
    you should try having a more long & deep conversation with this mysterious 'person' you keep seeing around.
    keep posting about what happens
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try looking into seeing your past lives more. It may help you and give you more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! u really fascinated me keep posting what happens nice story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I came across your site trying to look up research on the connection between Egyptians and Vampires and reading what you had written here, almost stunned me... I've been having almost the same... feelings, perhaps? as yourself. I wanted to talk to you.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think he was scared of you? I mean because of your name. Are your parents interested in ancient Egyptians, because they gave you that name, or are they originally from Egypt? I asked my friend whose part Egyptian and he said that this name is very uncommon, maybe non-existent even in Egypt.
    I like that name though, it sounds even better with the Egyptian accent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anya, you are a Vampire aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. helllo.. i also feel being watched... but all this bizzare things din't happen to me... be safe... and i think there is something more... and tell me more about you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mark,
    what makes you think Anya is a vampire?
    & are you the same Mark from before?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbie,

    Yes I will catch up with you on myspace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mark,
    I agree with barbie. Really what make you think she is a vampire?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah this is crazy coming across a random post I posted five years ago...

      Delete
  11. lol...is there real vampires???i dont believe it, if there was there wud hav been some proof :-/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mark
    Who wants to know?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I m little bit agree with ur story. I also experience someones presence whn I m alone but sometime I belive that due to sudden lonlyness our brain think that someone is present around us as we all get adaptated to people company why we can't feel their presence in crowdy area, in public places? Hopes so u should give me satisfactory answer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that was very interesting.I have always believed vampires exist,I don't know why I just feel that they do exist.I believe you.Just because there is no prove that they do exist doesn't mean that they don't,there's also no prove that they don't exist either.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so there not real i sad now

    ReplyDelete
  16. that`s weird and i`m glad i`m not in you place XD
    you are very brave to ask him to come with you..
    i don`t know what else can i say hope you to find who you realy are.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sahkmet,
    I don't think anyone refuses to believe your story. I think they refuse to believe that it is possible. It sounds like your parents are hiding something from you. If I were you I would try to find out what that is. Look for a journal or a diary. Trace your family tree back as far as you can. See where your family came from. All this and more will probaly answer your questions and then some. Oh, and I'd love to know what you've learned,I'm probably not the only one either.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi Sahkmet my name is norhan and i am egyptian girl listen there is things exist we donot know about but some people use maythical creatures like vampires to sell books or movies ,so no one really know if the vampire exist so donnot worry if there is vampires i will let u know

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fascinating! Iam egyptian and iam fascinated by ur story! U sound like ur a descendant from some egyptian royal family and ur ancestory are trying to communicate to you from the picture of the gypsy you mentioned! She could be some kind of relative that you have contacted! And the vampire u mentioned! That's even more fascinating! I would love to hear more from u!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally agree am also egyptian i have way more to tell u contact me reply and iwill get to u

    ReplyDelete
  21. Semkhet was an ancient Egyptian god who feeds on human blood . i believe we still have some who embrace him in Egypt. would like to hear more from you perhaps i can help somehow .

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm full Egyptian. I know that there was an ancient Egyptian god. So I would luv to hear more, more, and more about yr story.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.