Thursday, October 21, 2010

Forces Fighting Against My Mind

I have had forces fighting against my mind, there was a time I was masturbating and all of sudden I feel a force that was trying to create a visual picture that I never created.

I have sexual desires as well, and having sex and satisfying yourself is not profane, or something ungodly like, the girl forces a picture of dark skinned girls and I keep telling her she is not my mind and that she cannot create a mental picture for me.

The half human and half spirit people act as if I have no clue what's going on, and they don’t even know when I am around. Their is sometimes, when I feel my spirit fighting and my mind, is telling them to get out and that I am aware of what's going on.

They also looks me in the eye, they always claimed that I am staring at them, and they are always staring at me, The girl claimed that she is staring at me so, the little dark skinned girl could take over my body and write.

But I found out that was not the case what was written was me not paying attention to what I was writing and ended up writing the wrong thing.

They say they want me to be dumb and to never go to college or finish university, the girl claimed that she is staring me in my eye because she don’t want me to study.

But the things that I have enjoyed is becoming a problem for me, like when I blog, and when I investigate their lies they all claimed that they are good, and that I am somehow psycho.

Lets talk about how they claimed that I was schizophrenia, the girl claimed that she could give me schizophrenia, I had investigated that and no human could give someone schizophrenia it is a brain disease.

I then proceeded to tell her I was bipolar and that she might have schizophrenia, the girl insist that I do.

Each of these dark skinned girls that is half spirit and half human, all claimed to be Hashima, but known of them are me.

I tried talking out my problems, because they always claimed that I am never speaking, I am not sure if they are aware they are reading what I am saying or that they are even thinking and that I am aware. There thoughts are loud, and somehow thinking they can read my mind.

But they can’t so what I do is speak out the truth half of the times I do, I am trying to explain their lives with the truth and they will not Leave.

They are in my mother's home, and I don’t know what to do at all.

Sent in by Sugabear906, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.