Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Storage Company Poltergeist

I have a storage unit in Indianapolis Indiana. This place is huge. 200ft long isles and very large circumference. Since I have 24 access I just happened to be there at 3:00 in the morning one night (or morning). I have heard knocks before but really didn't think anything of it, but started to upon realizing I was the only one there.

It started one night when I was in the restroom and in one of the stalls. I heard for a short time what sounded like a cart moving across the floor for about 5 seconds and unintelligible speech, garbled if you will. I said to myself its pretty late for someone to be here although it does happen of course. I walked out thinking to see someone there but there was nothing there. I would have heard the cart continue on down the hall if someone was pushing it.

Remember, I said it stopped just outside of the restroom. I know what I heard. Something with weight moving on a cement floor like a warehouse type of sound.

As I walked further down the hall I heard a knocking sound. Very unusual like I never heard before. I thought someone was still there. It was coming from the ceiling but I didn't think much of it because there is a partial second floor.

Then a week later I was there again at 3:00 in the morning and was in my storage unit. I sat down in my chair for a minute and dozed off and was semi awakened by a loud knocking coming from the ceiling on the other end of the building. It was coming closer and closer and I woke up. I distinctly remember sitting there awake, I wasn't dreaming.

I looked at my cell phone and it said 4:20AM. At this point the knocking came closer and louder to my area. Very strange, like the housing of the storage units was being twisted. No footsteps at all. I was a little scared and had my storage unit door 2/3rds of the way down. All of a sudden it got real quiet and then a sound of water came or like clothes being rubbed together real fast to create a brushing type sound. I thought initially that someone was bringing in sacks but it wasn't so. Then a child's ball hit the floor with such force I felt the vibrations. Or a ball that held air is what it sounded like. Then I heard a child giggle and laugh. Then it gradually left like it went through a doorway in time and space. I waited a couple minutes because I was nervous and went out and there was nobody there. I looked down the 200ft isles and ran to the front door and there was no cars. There's is no way humans were responsible in my opinion.

Then I did research and found out that criteria for Poltergeist is knocking, children laughing, and a water type sound among some others such as foul smells and such. I encountered 3 of them. I don't know about a ball bouncing, it wasn't mentioned in the data. This happened I swear.

This entity knew I was there and didn't want me there making noise and tried to scare me out. It seemed angry but not violent. I am a believer now of ghosts but here's the thing, it may not be dead humans coming back but alien beings who are from another dimension and found a way to contact us. Perhaps even invisible beings. I believe in UFO's and have had major sighting which I will tell shortly.

I have a question for any expert out there. What would happen if I met it head on, walked right out to the source of the sound. Would it be risky for physical damage or even death, I don't know. I want to meet this and try to communicate if I can. I'm scared but I'm going back.

Sent in by Rick Creighton

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.