Saturday, February 19, 2011

Strange Noises - Was it a Demon or a Ghost?

Now I would like to start off with my dad and the history of my house. Before my family ever lived here there was a couple that lived here years before. The wife was having an affair and her husband came home at that point. He was astonished to see his wife in bed with another man. He started to beat the man until he died and the wife was abused by her husband. The man went to jail and both man and wife are now deceased. Now my dad also committed suicide on March 15 2008.

I started to hear sounds long before my dad passed, creaking and noises and even shadows. After my dad died the noises increased. When my mom would be gone for a few nights (after my dad passed) we kids were at home. We had 5 to 6 kids in the house at a time. But the noises didn't start til they were all asleep. My sister and I always heard these extremely loud noises up stairs in my mom's bed room, where her husband killed the man. I know that my dad was a jolly big man, heavy. The noises haven't ceased at all. But the quieter sounds I assume are the man and the wife, but the much louder sounds from my dad.

Now I started to see things after my dad passed. It was a night of peace and all of my siblings were tucked in and sound asleep. The only people awake were my sister and I. We were watching a movie, not scary, when I heard a noise from up in my moms room. I looked at my sister and she looked at me, giving me that look that told me she heard it too.

I told her that this sound sounded so much louder than any of the sounds that we had heard before. I got up and turned on the living room light (we were all sleeping downstairs). I turned off the TV and sat and listened. All of a sudden my sister and I heard a very loud banging sound coming from my mom's room. My heart started to jump out of my throat.

We kept hearing these banging sounds and then it all went quiet, and we heard the door open. I grabbed my sisters arm and started to cry, for I was extremely scared. She held me very tightly and listened. I heard a sound of creaking coming from down the stairs. I put my face in my sisters lap and started to ball like a little baby. All of a sudden my sister screams with such horror and flies for the phone and calls my mom. I look up at the stairs and see a knife floating in the air. I jump to the kids who were all huddled together and tried to protect them with all my guts. I yelled at the object and start rambling.  I told it to drop the knife and leave us alone.

I then stood up and walked somewhat close to the knife floating in the air. The object stops and is still.  I then realize all it wanted was to frighten us. So when it saw me not afraid it was stunned. I tell it that we do not mean harm in any way, and we did not want it to do any harm to the little kids. The knife dropped on the stairs and I felt a cold rush of air pass me.

I looked at the kids who were safe and sound sleeping. My sister had just gotten off the phone with my mom and she was on her way home. I was shivering in fear and I didn't go to  sleep that night at all! I stayed right by my siblings until my mom got home an hour later.

My mom was astonished when she went to her room that night. It was trashed! The was only one thing that was very unusual was that  there was a piece of a wooden board pulled out of the floor and nothing was there.

But since that night my mom never went anywhere without having my grandmother over. I was extremely scared!

Thank you for reading my story, but I have a question. Was this a demon and do you know what it really wanted? Will it come back or will it leave us a lone? Help me please!

Sent in by Zayna

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.