Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Shaking Cage

During the summer, I had just gotten a Chihuahua and it would always cuddle with me at night. I had had it with that dog and it cuddling next to me at night so I would always push it off the bed.

One day my grandma gave me a cage for my dog. It was huge that I could fit in it and so I didn't care. I put it in my room right next to my bed and every night I would always put my Chihuahua in it.

One night I was watching TV in my room and I was about to go to sleep when all of a sudden my dogs cage started to shake hugely and fast. I was scared and I told myself that it was just my dogs scratching itself. So to make sure it was my dog I turned on the light and looked in the cage and my dog wasn't there!

I guess she had gotten out and at the time when to cage rattled my door was closed so she wasn't in the cage. I looked around the house and I found her in the backyard. I could have sworn I put her in her cage and I locked it.

Then about two weeks later, at night, I watching George Lopez and my lights were turned off. then the cage started to move again and this time I just looked under pillow cause since my bed was right next to the cage I could see my dog in the cage. So I looked under and I had remembered that I had not put my dog in the cage yet so when I looked under my pillow I saw two red eyes and this pale faced girl who looked like she was about 6 or 7 and she looked right at me and I was freaked out that I screamed and went to my moms room. I told her the story but she didn't believe me.

A few weeks later, I asked my grandma where she got the cage and she said,"I found it in front of those apartments down the street." I told her what had happened to me with the cage and she froze up. She then said that cage was used for kids just like me except it was a timeout area and the parents would leave their kid in there for days or even weeks!

As soon as she told me that I went home and I threw the cage out of my house. Now my dog cuddles with me again.

This story is a 100% true and I was so scared to death to write this story.

Mariana Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.