Saturday, April 18, 2009

Aliens, MIB's and Ghosts

When I was between the ages of 8 - 10 in the late 1980s my mom and my cousin's mom would work the graveyard shift at the nursing home, so either I would stay at their house or he would stay with me. It was the beginning of the summer so we would stay up late. My cousin is a month older than me.

You go into the house and you're in the living room, go straight back to his mom's room, or to the right to the kitchen. Through the kitchen towards the back on the left is the stairs going up to his bedroom. In his bedroom is a window on the front of the house, so you can see up and down the street, because of all the streetlights.

We were at his house and one night me him and his mom were watching the 6 o'clock news and there was something about a UFO crash. Later on his mom left for work. We watched TV and played outside for a while, and played games, then realized it was almost 11:30 pm.

We were upstairs fixing to go to bed, and heard the doorbell ring. We looked at each other and thought who would be here at this time of night. We looked out the window and saw a man in a black suit with a rounded hat, kind of hat like a state trooper or drill Sgt wears. We turned and looked at one another, and thought no way am I going down there to see what he wants, then looked back out and he was gone, no where in sight, not anywhere on the street.

Then we saw a round object flying through the sky with bent rectangle looking white lights rotating around. After a few minutes of talking about it, we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. We were really freaked out now, then my cousin ran over and locked the door. We stayed up all night, and when his mom got home we told her about the events, and she said it was from our over active imagination.

I never stayed at his house after that. I've had lots of other strange phenomena stuff happen to me as well.

Given to me by Joe, Copyright 2009 D Slone

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.