Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Not So Sweet Dreams and Terrifying Angel Like Creature

This happened to me when I was 16 years old. It was mid summer at around 3 pm and I had just come into my moms house to cool off. I went into my bedroom and kicked back on my bed not laying down completely. I had my pillows propped up behind my head about the same way I would do when I would read a book. I was not really even tired just a little drained from the heat.

I had been lying there for only a few minutes when all of the sudden I felt the bed just sink down. It was not like a weight on my chest like I have heard some people describe with sleep paralysis. It was like I was being pulled down and when this happened my stomach felt kinda like it does when I'm on a roller coaster or going down a steep hill in a car. I even heard the box springs in the mattress make a noise when this happened.

I tried to move and I couldn't. I tried to speak and I couldn't but my eyes were wide awake and I could see straight ahead but I could not move them. Then it happened again. I felt the mattress under me just sink down about a foot and this time it sunk down a lot faster and a lot more violent than before. I tried again to move and again I could not move. I tried to yell and again I could not yell, and right about now I am getting pretty freaked out and I can feel sweat start to roll down my face. I am laying there scared and confused and all of the sudden I see something start to materialize in front of me, it is giving off a really bright gold colored light all around it.

It took a few seconds for my eyes to focus on it and when my eyes focused to say I was terrified would be a great understatement. What I saw looked like an angel, it had wings and it was made completely out of a gold colored light, but when I looked in it's face it had no eyes and it looked as if it was kinda smiling at me.

Then I felt the bed sink again and this thing had my ankle and it drug me out of the bed and across the floor really fast and when I got to the wall at the end of the room I snapped out of it. When I snapped out of it I was covered in sweat and was still sitting straight up just like I was when all of this started.

I have long since moved out of that house but I will not ever sleep in that bedroom again no matter what the circumstances.

Ryan

More About Sleep Paralysis:

Sleep Paralysis Stories

Is Sleep Paralysis Paranormal?

Sleep Paralysis ~ Scientific Explanations And The Old Hag Legends

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.