Monday, February 25, 2013

My Weird And Scariest EVP

I was an Atheist until...

I did not believe in anything and I think that is the reason I am having so many experiences. As I am sure that you can ask any other atheist who has had their belief system flipped up side down then trampled on, that it really takes a lot to make us a true believer. I went through many stages until I was able to admit to anyone that I now believe in the paranormal. I believe that the reason it has acted so strongly with me and my family is to make me believe. I do not know why and do not think I am important in any way. Maybe the spirit just likes to get people like me and screw with them because we have such a hard time coming to terms with it.

I have turned into a ghost hunter just from trying to catch what ever this is that is going on in my life some kind of proof. I am now to the point that I can care less if anyone believes me or not because I know its true and I know other people have to know its true just as well as me. But, my weirdest and creepiest EVP I had ever caught has me amazed at what these things can do.


When I catch my EVP's in my home I turn off everything in my house that makes noise, I even take my clock that has a very loud tick and put it outside so I know that I am not picking up anything in my house other than the spirit or whatever it is, because even a loud breath can sound like something it is not on a recording.

I was sitting in my living room one night by myself when my husband was at work and was going to try and catch some more EVP's and I only record a minute or two at a time just because that is all my phone would record when I first started trying to catch them and I have just stayed in this routine. So the very first one I played back said a word that sounded like Sheeba or Shteeba and I thought it sounded like another language and got on my laptop and tried to see if I could find out what language this was and while I was using Google translate. I kept playing the word over and over trying to figure out if it was a foreign word and I just kept listening to this word sheeba and I would try the word shteeba. I listened to each word probably 7 or 8 times and I never found what it was so I gave up and started to try and catch another one.

After about a minute I played it back and I heard an eerie voice that said the word Nepha repeatedly 6 times. This creeped me out because it was doing just what I had done on the Google translate with the word Shteeba or sheeba playing it over and over. And I got an idea to use Google translate again with this word and I have been freaked out ever since because it is an Aramaic word for fallen Angel.

I do not think that whatever is here in my house is evil even after some very scary things at the beginning of my haunting happened. I felt whatever it was is trying to scare me and when I quit being scared of it, it seemed to stop trying to scare me and just did annoying things to me and other people in my home. I even had a paranormal team here because I just wanted some outside verification of what I already knew and it scared the heck out of two of the investigators.They did get 2 EVP's too. But, I can not believe it interacted like it did with me. I am able to get it to knock back to me or make knocking noises on EVPs sometimes but never anything like this. If it is capable of this I can just imagine what else it can do. I have a complete new respect for it now and I do believe that whatever it is could do way more than it has.

Sent in by HauntedAtheist

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.