Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Randal In My Room Who Is He?

I am 15 years old and I live in South Africa. As a child I would see things that would scare me and my mom would say I just had an overactive imagination until a complete stranger confirmed it. I'm like a paranormal magnet. Wherever I go I always have some sort of encounter, but the 1st violent one happened last night.

It was about 11:30 pm and I was unusually still awake. I began to feel my blood pressure rise which usually happens when ever a close encounter is near, but I didn't suspect anything, because for the past 3 years I have had something sit on my bed alongside me at exactly 03:00 am every night. Never has it attacked, I liked to think of it as my grandmother whom I was very close to and it the time never occurred to me. But anyway the only people who were in the house at the time was my mother, my sister (who is only 2) and me, and I heard footsteps in the tiled passage that runs along our bedrooms and from the sound of it the feet were bare.

I then heard whispers as though this person was struggling to breath, at that moment a tremendous wind rushed through the house which was unusual because the trees outside were still. This wind was so strong it blew my hair in all different directions, now I was scared. My mothers room door began banging which shows how strong the wind was because it pushed the rusted handle of my mothers room door down.

I got up to see if my mum and sis were fine but I couldn't move my legs from the standing position another wind then blew me over and threw me on my bed. My body then became paralyzed. I couldn't breathe. My body began burning like I was on fire and I heard laughing, I began to cry terribly in silence.

I then felt like something was trying to pull my body apart and I was in excruciating pain. I then heard a voice (a female voice, which did not sound like my mothers) say "enough Randal, I'm going to tell mummy" I then began to convulse and saliva poured from my mouth (I do not have any medical condition besides asthma) I was painfully aware of what was happening but couldn't do anything about it.

Then another wind came and all the torture stopped and I heard laughing and the footsteps again and then nothing- silence. My body is in terrible pain. My mother did not hear or see anything and my mum says my sister slept soundly the whole night through for the first time in ages. My mum thinks I just slept in the wrong position, but I know I didn't and I wasn't dreaming.

It was a frightening event but I would like to conquer this demon and I'm not scared of it. Please tell me how I can contact this demon or what I can do to stop this. Please.

Sent in by Brent dos Santos

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brent,

    I am also from South Africa, have also had the paranormal follow me throughout my life and had some pretty scary stuff happen as well, so your post caught my eye and I thought I'd reply.

    I'm very sorry to hear about your traumatic experience. It sounds like you're extremely gifted and this is why the paranormal follows you. They know who can sense them and will try to get your attention.

    Has it happened again? The name Randal sounds very human to me. I don't think you have to worry about it being a demon or anything like that. Some human spirits don't want to move on once they've passed and enjoy the effect they can still have on those who are alive and can sense them, and will do what they can to scare you if you can.

    Hold on to your gifts and don't become afraid of the paranormal. I know it's easier said than done with what you've been through, but one day you will be glad that you did. God probably has some amazing plans for you. Not many people are as gifted as you are :) We're often afraid of what we don't understand, but I promise that most of the paranormal that you see, hear and feel around you, is good, and they are just curious about why you can sense them when others can't. They may try to get your attention to interact with you, but mean no harm.

    I could refer you to someone who can help, but contact information isn't allowed through the site. So what I can do is to suggest that you buy some Maharani incense and burn it in your room before you go to sleep every night. It's cheap (under R10 for about 15 incense sticks) and can be bought at some of the Indian curio and curry shops etc. Just ask around and I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction. It keeps evil spirits away.

    You can also envision yourself in a bubble of white light - about arm's length away from you all around. This has the effect of increasing your vibration. Evil spirits are then on a lower vibration and in effect you can become "invisible" to them. It creates a kind of shield around you.

    I hope that some of this can be helpful to you or at least put your mind at ease about some things.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brent, all I know is that there is one name even the spirits have to bow down and that is Lord Jesus Christ......if it ever happens again, call out loud to Jesus Christ to save you....you have nothing to lose..Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    Im sorry you had this happen to you, its very traumatic ive had something similar happen myself and i still carry the experience with me. I carry a st benedicts medal also known as the exorcist medal and that seems to keep the over bearing and oppression at bay. The lords prayer also helps. Im sorry i cant be of more help to you but i wish you peace and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.