Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Temporary Enlightenment And Gold Colored Aura

Years ago, I was visiting at my Grandmother's house for the weekend along with 2 of my little cousins. So it was just a regular Saturday afternoon, and the youngest, Dylan, was using the computer. He was searching for videos of demons, which I thought was creepy, even though they where just dumb and fake. Now, he was not doing this on his own. I myself have always been interested with paranormal things, and that is where he got it from. However, it is just a small interest for me. I only enjoy reading ghost stories, and frankly, would like nothing more to do with them.

So anyway, he was surfing the web for said videos, and for some reason, I completely freaked out. I began running through the house yelling things like; "QUIT WATCHING THOSE VIDEOS!" or "SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!" I would do something, but I was to freaked out to even be in the presence of the computer room. So I gave up and went into the spare bedroom where I usually stayed when I went to my Grandmas house.

Now keep in mind that my Grandma is a very religious person, and the spare room where I was had all sorts of decorations involving religion, such as pictures of biblical events and angels, crosses, little toys that played bible verses, and figurines of angels. Anyway, I was freaking out in the side room bed when my other cousin, Autumn, came in to check on me.I didn't say anything and she didn't say anything, but she began walking around the room and looking at all the little trinkets.

At one point, she played this little lamb that recited the 23rd Psalm, AKA The Lord is my Shepard prayer. I have never been that much of a religious person, but when the lamb was played, I felt all my fears melt away. It literally felt like a warm melting sensation. After I was over, I began saying slowly and evenly "I fear no evil", like what the lamb said in the Psalm, over and over again. Autumn looked at me like I was crazy, and then I got up and took her hand. I led her to the little plaque on the wall that had the same prayer the lamb and began reading it flawlessly.

Later, I went outside and barefoot, I walking on the rocks that normally hurt really bad unless you had shoes on. I skipped around and jumped up and down but I still did not get hurt. Autumn was standing there in awe and I asked her to try barefoot like me. She limped around and could not even come close to duplicating my actions. Then I banged my fist several times on a large metal platform, but my hand only barely got red! Again, I asked Autumn to try, but she got hurt on her first try.

Later on these things began to hurt again, and I felt very confused. Autumn reported that she had seen a gold-ish glow around me, and I searched it online. I found out that this means, and I quote from a website: GOLD AURA COLOR: The color of enlightenment and divine protection. When seen within the aura, it says that the person is being guided by their highest good. It is divine guidance. Protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, spiritual mind, intuitive thinker.

I swear these are all true events. I am not quite sure if it has anything to do with this website, but thought it fit in. I posted it to get feedback on what other people think, and could have possibly have had similar experiences.

Thank you for your time.

Sent in by Domestic_Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.