Okay. I didn’t read Do Vampires Exist?, but I have a few things to say about Vampires.
1. Vampires do exist. They have some powers, speed, mind reading and so on.
2. They are not all gorgeous. Though there it is hard not to like them, they have their own beauty, a special kind that can and may draw others in.
3. Not all drink human blood. There are some, example Edward Cullen that drink animal blood and animal blood only.
4. No name up there (Do Vampires Exist? story), I think it is just a fake that is looking to scare a bunch of people.
5. Vampires can eat normal food. Trust me, the guys can be some pretty big pigs when it comes to that.
6. I myself am a part vampire. I have trouble sleeping at night, it calls to me. I don’t need blood, but the thirst for it is unbarring, but only when I see it. I am partly allergic to the sun. I DON’T SPARKLE. I get bumps all over my arms when I am in it.
I know real vampires, and they are really nice, and some will not harm you, I also know real lycans, well one of y best friends is half. AND WE DON’T FIGHT. Him and I, both being half of “rival” groups don’t fight, hell we help each other out a lot.
So really, people should just leave us vampires alone. Yes they exist, no you will not tell us apart from other people. Yes we have gorgeous eyes, full vampires have cold skin. And so on and so forth.
Any questions, I will do my best to answer. But please, leave the vampires alone, they want to be normal, some had no choice of changing, just treat them like everyone else, they like that.
One last thing. Just because they sound cool doesn’t mean you want to be one, there are things about vampires that are not good.
The thirst, the wanting so bad to drink human blood, having trouble not killing the people you love. Living forever isn’t as nice as it seems, things get old, you lose people you care about and if you do become a vampire, you need to leave the people you love or they will find out and who knows what they will do.
Be careful what you wish for, things aren’t always what they seem. Remember that.
Sent in by Stephanie, Copyright 2009