Monday, May 17, 2010

The Old Ghost Man

I was like 6 years old when I saw this old creepy ghost man. Before I used to live in my old house in Astoria, Queens. This is what happened:

I woke up in the middle of the night and went to the kitchen to drink some water, but then I heard like the moan of somebody. I felt something pull me on my leg, but then fade away. I looked outside the window. I saw an old man. I knew he was a ghost because he was all white and you could see things through him (only a little, tiny bit.) I kept on staring. He barley did anything! The only thing he did was just stare at the street. The moon shined on him, but he had no shadow!

After that happened HE TURNED AROUND AND STARED AT ME IN SUSPENSE. THE ONLY THING THAT FREAKED ME OUT THE MOST WAS THAT HE HAD NO EYES! THE ONLY HE HAD WAS BIG, BLACK, BLOODY HOLES WHERE HIS EYES SHOULD OF BEEN!

I took about three steps back because I was so scared! (Although I never thought about screaming because I never do and never will.) I always thought ghosts were real anyway. Still I thought maybe I was just seeing things. I looked back he wasn't there anymore!

Later I heard footsteps and felt somebody putting their cold hand on my shoulder and then fade away. I knew I wasn't alone in that room. That ghost was in my house I was scared and I wasn't I didn't really know. I even felt a eerie wind go through me, although all the windows were closed. I just fell to the floor and went to sleep.

When I woke up I was back in my room, but there was beautiful bracelet on my hand I have never seen before. I still have that bracelet until now. I already moved in another house, but not because of what happened, but because the house was to small. From this day and on I see things, hear things and where ever I go and eat if I look somewhere else for a while I then look back at my food, and it's like half eaten.

This is about a man that was always in my house, but I don't know who or what it really is.

By Ashley Cobos, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.