Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Him In The Dark

I was sitting at my desk doing my homework. I heard a crackling sound coming from the attic. I yelled for my parents. No response. Melony went upstairs to investigate. Mommy and Daddy were electrocuted to death. That was back in 1999. I was 5 at the time. Melony is my older sister. She was 18 at the time. She married 3 years later to Jim Conimski. My sister took me to live with her after me living 6 years with my grandparents. I was happier than ever.

Ever since my parents passed away, I've been seeing spirits. I haven't seen my mom and dad in a while though (if you ask me I think they were scared of Him). By the time I was 13, I had a boyfriend named Ned, he came over a lot. He was there to see what happened.

Ned was spending the night one starless Saturday night. We were in my 3rd story room. Far away from Melony's room. We were talking about the type of stuff we teens talk about, electronics, school, gossip, and well, we liked to talk about youtube, ghosts and hobos. It was after midnight by the time we had watched TV, ate popcorn, and listened to music. My room had 2 windows in it, both were closed and locked. They even had the blinds closed. No matter what you did, you could see this face looking at you from my neighbors yard.

It was dark in my room. even with the lights turned on. We were just about to go to sleep when we heard a crackling sound coming from the attic. Ned and I went to investigate. You could feel a chill in the hall, which was not normal. When we reached the attic, I saw a girl just standing in the middle of the room. She said " Please don't hurt me!" and vanished. She was short with an olden dress. Her hair was brown with curls, and short.

We ran down to my room and tried to pretend that this hadn't happened. It was too hard. As soon as we got in my room and closed the door, the lights went out. I couldn't quite see him, but I know he had a red hoody with black pants. And handcuffs around his hand.

When the lights went back on, my pillows were on the floor, my clothes were thrown everywhere, and all my pictures were ripped. I was terrified. Soon blood began to drip from the ceiling. I wanted to see where it was coming from. But when I tried to open the my door, it wouldn't budge. I was trapped in my room. Ned was quiet, very quiet. I looked over to see him, with glowing red eyes. That was the last time I ever saw him.

HIM took over Ned. HIM bled through the ceiling. HIM locked me in my room. HIM tortured me. I was DEEPLY SCARED!

Sent in by Luna, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.