This is a pretty chilling story that I would like to share with you all about the number 11...
1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters
3) Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters (the terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993)
4) George W Bush has 11 letters
Now, it gets better...
1) New York is the 11th state
2) The first plane crashing into the Twin Towers was flight number 11
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit the Twin Towers was carrying 65 passengers. 6 + 5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is known. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
6) The date is equal to the Emergency Service telephone number 911
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
2)September 11 is day 254 of the colander year
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened on 911 days after the Twin Towers incident
Now this is where it gets scary...
The most recognized symbol of the United States, after the stars and stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Koran (verse 9.11), the Islamic holy book:
"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
This made the hair on my neck stand up.
1) Highlight the Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane that hit the Twin Towers.. (on a Microsoft sheet, just type it out)
2) Change the font size to 48. (Microsoft Wordpad)
3) Change the actual font to the Wingdings (The second one)
Written by Dalene, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr