Friday, December 11, 2009

Glowing Red Stuff in My Brain

I was in my room sleeping and I woke up at exactly 4:05 am then I saw something at the edge of my bed. It was pale and had big black eyes. I screamed but something covered my mouth. It was another alien. Then a beam came from the ceiling and I fell asleep.

I woke up unable to move. I felt bloated as if I had just ate a whole thanksgiving meal by myself. I went to the bathroom, did my business and had some breakfast after that. I thought I just had a horrible dream. Then I made myself upstairs and found some sort of tool on the floor. It looked like a knife with duct tape and a broken pair of scissors on it. I don't know what it was but it was glowing. I grabbed it and showed it to my friends.

So far I have had many experiences. I'm in a mental institution now because no one believed me.

ALIENS ARE REAL! If you meet one look them straight in the eye and they will run off like a pack of stray wolves. At least that's what I did before they gave me a shot and put glowing red stuff in my brain. Now I have short term memory loss and my doctors have no idea why because I'm as healthy as a horse.

Sent in by Max Pebbler

If you would like to read some much more serious articles, stories and personal encounters about Aliens and UFOs head on over to Alien UFO Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.