Friday, December 10, 2010

How I Hypnotize a Human

I just thought I would give you guys an idea of how I hypnotize people, I have nothing better to do, so I'll give you guys some more information about vampires.

To hypnotize a human, I only need to make eye contact with the human for a few seconds. However, the stronger the human’s will, the longer hypnosis takes. If necessary, I can completely crush the human mind or destroy the individual’s sanity, leaving little more than a drooling lunatic. I can convince a potential human to allow the revenant to enter the individual’s home or leave a house unseen, command one that has been bitten to be controlled in any way that I wish, and to force the chosen human to accept my dark embrace without a struggle. My bite seems to have an anesthetic effect on a human, giving me the time I need to feed. Afterwards, I may use this ability to make the victim forget about the attack.

Now let me tell you some more about myself.

My full name is Samantha Philomena Jane. I love to be loved and to be around people with positive energy. And normally I like to feed on the blood of women. The taste is more vulnerable and sweet. I love to help people and give them advice, although I don't like to take my own. I love to travel and see new things, experience new things and learn about new things, I would say I like to live on the edge, but I am the edge. I have a soft heart, so to speak, and I would never turn anyone down, I love animals and that's ONE OF the reasons I don't kill them. I trust people to easy. And I might be really old but I still like to be pretty. And I would like to be modern. But some people think just because I'm a vampire I have to live and talk like I did in the 1800's. But like I said, I like to try new things.

I am quite smart and I don't like for people to tell me otherwise. And some people notice I don't put punctuation, I am aware of that, and I do that on purpose. It takes up too much time. I like the gothic style in clothing, and if you see my myspace picture you notice that. I like the dark and I finally talked my friend into letting me paint the walls black. I do get bored very easy, especially when I'm alone. I do kind of have anger issues but I try and control that. I don't like to be told what to do, that annoys me. Hmm lets see... I am an empath and I can change peoples minds, I have very tough skin. I am a night child, I love the moon and stars. There is something so mysterious about the night, so free, but dangerous.

I am all about peace and love, and in the 60's I longed so much to be a hippie. I love rock, metal, and some pop. I like every decade of music. 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and today. I don't take a liking to country or rap or hip hop. My favorite bands are Elvis (of course) and Jefferson Airplane (60's) Jimmie Hendrix, The Doors, Janis Joplin, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Poison, Motley Crue, Guns and Roses, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Breaking Benjamin, Cradle of Filth, H.I.M, Sixx a.m, Otep, and many many more. And like I said, I may be a vampire but that don't mean I cant be modern, and that don't mean I cant listen to music. My favorite colors are purple and black, and a little green and blue.

I like to have fun in my free time. And I do wear some make up, but I'm not really girlie. I do favor dresses, that is something I have not gotten over, I prefer dark dresses. I like boots and converse. And I love the earth, I respect the earth. I am Christian and I believe in god. But I don't hate against people with other religions, and gay people don't bother me. I hate war, and I wish this would end, I have seen a lot of war, and it feels like its never going to end, and I don't like it when people are judged on what they wear and how they act. I wish we would apologize and start over, its not so hard to get along with people. I do it all the time. And I have long black curly hair, my eyes are emerald green, sometimes yellow and maybe black. I'm 5'6 and 118 pounds. I have really pale skin. No my hair doesn't grow, so if I cut it, its like that forever, I can never gain weight nor lose it. Cats are my favorite animal, they are the keepers for the gate of the underworld. And I do have fangs, but they have to be triggered. By blood or anger... Or other things...

I have never killed a human nor do I want to. I don't work and I don't go to school, I don't have an ID and I have no birth certificate anymore, No one knows I exist. I erased everything, don't ask me how I did it because I cant tell you, but I am very smart and it was not hard to figure out. And sometimes I do have flash backs to my past. But most things I cant remember after my changing. Well I don't really know what else to say about me, if you have any questions please feel free to ask, hope you all learned a lot.

Sent in by Samantha Philomena Jane, Copyright 2010

4 comments:

  1. it's ridiculous , how can a vampire be a christian? well, it's nice. we almost have the same interests. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you prefer to kill humans insteade of animals it doesnt make any sense but anyway i like the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome life story! Btw, when you bite a human, how long does the anesthetic last for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What does it feel like to be bitten?

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.