Friday, December 31, 2010

Lucifer's Visit

Well, I myself have encountered Lucifer himself. King of Hell. And his power has touched me. The following non-fictional narrative is when I followed a spell. It involved the killing of an animal and a special conjuration.

I caught a bird outside my house, and I went inside. I made a circle of salt around myself. Upon the black table I had my hazel wand, the offering bowl, and the Idol.

I took one of the knives from the kitchen and slit open the bird's throat, I drained the blood in the offering bowl. Then I said the conjuration of lucifer.

Lucifer, Ouyar, Chameron, Aliseon, Mandousin, Premy, Oriet, Naydrus, Esmony, Eparinesont, Estiot, Dumosson, Danochar, Casmiel, Hayras, Fabelleronthon, Sodirnot, Peatham, come, Lucifer. Amen.

I waited for a while. And Lucifer appeared in full flesh before me. His hair was black and shoulder length long. He stood at least 6 feet, his eyes were COMPLETELY black, and his flesh was pale. I bowed before him and offered the blood, which he declined. I had a very nice conversation and before leaving, he gave me the ability of Satanic Prophecy. I have filled entire books full of spells and rituals. My message is that Lucifer isn't all bad, but he's both bad and good, almost human.

Sent in by Ouija, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.