Friday, December 31, 2010

Killer Demon or Something that Needs Help?

When this happened I lived in Westland Michigan. It was a normal Sunday so far. My mom was asleep on the couch and it was about 3:20 pm. I don't remember but I know it was in the noon. I was near the bathroom door petting my cat and I felt something so I looked up I saw a figure walk from my moms bed room (No one else was there and my moms room is far from where she was.) It was a tall man I only saw his shadow. It seemed as if it were bald. My cat started hissing. I ran as fast as I could next to my mom. I woke her up and told her what happened... she didn't believe me. I was ten. I don't mess around with spirits so I wouldn't lie to her about it but she never believed me.

The next day I had no school. I stayed home alone because my mom had to go to work. I was still scared from what happened but I thought I was crazy and my mom told me it would be okay. I was looking at TV petting my cat again. One arm on her and one dangling and inch from the ground because I has laying down. I heard someone call my name and I felt a breeze go by my hand and my arm lifted up. All the windows were closed. I lifted up my arm  more and put it back down and the breeze was gone. I was terrified I called my mom and waited out side. She still didn't believe me.

One week later I woke up from my sleep. Now this sounds stupid for some and I'm not lying. The blankets flew from my bed my arms flew behind me. My legs,arms and my neck were being grabbed. Something was choking me. My head flew side from side. I tried to scream but I couldn't. I said god in my head tons of times and it stopped. I knew it was a demon or some type of thing.

So I went to my older friend. She's about 40 but looks young and really nice. I didn't tell my mom but I told her. She said around my age it happened to her. She said, "It's a demon."

A month past and I was about to leave for California. In the morning around 1 am I was sweating really bad, I was crying I couldn't move. Something was looking at me with sad eyes. It was a younger cute man. He said "I'm sorry my dad hurt you, he just needs your help." I gave him and angry look and said,"one your dad almost killed and why would he need my help." I felt bad for yelling at him after awhile. Then he vanished. So I just stayed up and I was rocking back and forth.

I left for my flight and 2 weeks past. I was looking out the window I see 2 angry people in a my Aunts and a baby in the back seat. I whispered what do you want... So I ran up stairs in my room I was staying in. It followed me and something said in a shivery voice. "Wee neeeedd yourrr helllppp." So I ran down stairs again but I ran to my uncle he could tell I was scared.

Later I came back to Michigan. I took a picture and I looked at and I fainted. I woke up on my bed with my phone in my hand it was off. I turned it on and the picture popped up it was the one I took and a ghost was there. You could see it. She was so clear her face was as if she was going to kill me.

This time 2 months past I thought it was gone. I was walking down the hall and I saw a shadow behind me so I froze and the other one did to. And no it wasn't mine there was one and it looked like it had spiky hair. Then I thought of the younger cute man. Then I said "I didn't mean to yell at you a few months ago." I heard a mumbling so I just walked away slowly to my room. I saw him again but his face. Then we started to talk and so they left me alone.

I just moved in November 2010 to California and I still see some ghost but nothing crazy like that happened. Thank you for reading this. This was one of the most scariest things that happened in my life so far. But this was only half of the story contact me if you want to know more.

Sent in by Arteja, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.