Friday, June 3, 2011

My Demon Sister

I know this sounds really weird but I never really knew my real parents and siblings. Someone told me my sister, (They call her a demon) killed them.
 
They say she's the most powerful demon. That every other demon looks up to her. And that she looks just like me. I saw it in a book. Her. My sister. Right beside me. Looking innocent.
 
They called her the miracle baby because she was pre-mature,and they called me the baby who was born after her.I know she exists. She's somewhere in the world.Waiting for me.
 
Then that's when she gets her ideas. She almost killed me recently. She choked me. And than put a knife to my throat. Then she acted like she was gonna stab me.Its scary to know that someone you just found out about a year ago knows so much about you and you know so little about them.
 
From the day I found out she was my sister things were never the same. I began to have nightmares almost every night. Sometimes my dream catcher helped. I could feel her watching me as i walked to school,as i hung out with my friends.
 
I can feel her gaze now. As if she's in the room with me. She told me she always hated me and expected me to become a demon just like her. She says our mother called me her little angel. I have specials gifts. Not like Palm reading or seeing the future.
 
I am supposed to keep quiet about this stuff. Listen, for all of you who think vampires or mythical creatures are fake, take a better look at the world and then give me a call.
 
My real sister has demons who are her servants and she's sent some of them to kill me before. I am still shaking. Pay better attention to the things you think are just bumps when there really unexplained footsteps. Pay attention to the things you think are just the wind when there whispers when everyone is asleep.
 
Sent in by Taylor, Copyright 2011

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Your sister could be lead my demons to hurt you but she is not a demon herself. She is a human being being tormented by demons who are using her like she is their puppet. Dreamcatchers can not get rid of bad dreams only God can. God, the Creator of the Universe (had to put that in there..too many fake gods are in this world), can stop bad dreams. He helped me. When I was 5 years old incubus (evil demons) raped me and this continued for over 10 years. I was afraid to go to sleep without light present in the room during a time when I could not sleep with a light on. I thought they were going to come back and most of the time they did.

    After I decided to stop running away from God things changed. The closer I walked with God the more I realized those dreams did not come back. After anointing my room and praying to God I felt peace surrounding me. I knew for a fact God is in control and He don't want those evil demons bothering me.

    God can stop those evil demons from bothering your sister and can stop your sister from trying to hurt you. When you find yourself going through something terrible God is allowing it to happen only to make you stronger.

    "And He said to me, '"My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."' Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." - 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NKJV from the Holy Bible)


    "Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:10 (NKJV from the Holy Bible)


    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13 (NKJV from the Holy Bible)


    "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33 (NKJV from the Holy Bible)

    "Jesus said to him, '"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me."' -John 14:6 (NKJV from the Holy Bible)

    Satan and demons will be bound in hell for a 1,000 years. It is in the book of Revelations from the Holy Bible. God will punish them for hurting us. They will reap what they sow.

    I will pray for you and yours as I believe your situation will change just like mine did. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.